You’ve heard of Sold Out After Crisis, but the lingering question is whether it’s a scam or something that you shouldn’t miss. Well I’ve bought it and in this review I’m going to reveal to you what my honest opinions about this product are.
Sold Out After Crisis is a downloadable ebook in pdf format that teaches people about the 37 critical food items, how to get a hold of them, how to store them and also shares invaluable, essential survival knowledge as well. Great! right? Well not all of it is perfect, but let’s start with the good stuff.
- It’s a short and concise guide that will take you through the essential basics that you need to know to start storing food properly, so even if you are limited on time — it’s very quick to get through.
- The 37 items outlined in this guide are well chosen. They all have a long shelf life, provide the nutrition that you and your family need and are easy to store. This makes it so that you don’t have to think too hard about what to get. It’s basically like a grocery list that you can use to stock up on whenever you’re out at the grocery store. This makes it very easy.
- It teaches you about the food items that you shouldn’t be stocking up. I found these to be quite interesting, but it’s good to know so that you don’t waste your time.
- There is an included list of 10 non-food items that you should always have on hand, which is helpful, because these aren’t things that you would normally think of.
- There is some wonderful information about actually storing your 37 critical food items, which covers where to store them and how to avoid common stocking problems that often times lead to food spoilage.
Nothing is going to be perfect. I only really had one major complaint, which is that I wish that it had gone into more depth on some of the topics. It’s a good go-to guide though which if you are new to prepping will get you off to a great start.
This 37 critical food items guide is not appropriate for more experienced preppers, naturally. It is however very helpful to the person just getting started who needs guidance and an action plan to follow.
If you are looking for something that will take the research out of the equation so that you don’t have to waste a lot of time tracking down information yourself, this will do the trick.
I would recommend that you read it through thoroughly so that you can start making a list of what you need to get and start planning how and where you are going to store your survival items.
Want an insider’s look?
I found this review on YouTube that I figured would also be very helpful to you.